More egg salad madness! This variation includes olive oil mayonnaise and olives, a combo that is very familiar for Peruvians. If this variation doesn’t appeal to you, try the egg & cucumber or egg pesto recipes.
Egg & olive salad
- 2 hard-boiled eggs + 3 hard-boiled yolks (or 3 hard-boiled eggs)
- 6 pitted black olives (I used kalamata)
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- parsley to garnish
- Chop the eggs and olives.
- Mix all the ingredients, season with pepper.
- Garnish with parsley.
If you need nutrition advice, click here to check out our range of available services.