I make variations of this ensalada de palmitos y palta every time I cook a Peruvian-themed meal. What makes it Peruvian? The avocado, palmitos, botija olives and the fact that is seasoned with lime juice and olive oil. Serve as a side for pretty much anything.
Ensalada de palmitos y palta
- 1/2 head head of lettuce leaves torn
- 1 avocado cubed
- 3 radishes sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 palmitos (hearts of palm), sliced
- 10 black olives (preferably botija)
- 1 lime juiced
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Prep ingredients and place in a salad bowl.
- Season with lime juice, olive oil and salt.
If you need nutrition advice, click here to check out our range of available services.