Here’s an simple nutritious recipe you can make on a week night using ingredients that are easy to come by.
Ground beef and cabbage
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 500g beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-inch piece ginger, minced
- 1/2 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small green cabbage, shredded
- 6 green onions, cut in long segments
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- Heat oil in a pan, brown beef.
- Add garlic and ginger, mix well until beef has finished cooking.
- Add cabbage, stir until cooked through.
- Add green onions, stir and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Turn off heat, add tamari, fish sauce and lime juice, stir and serve.