Bliss balls are the perfect snack when you are not that hungry and/or you intend to share. You can bring them to the office, the gym, picnics, etc. These macadamia, coconut and lime bliss balls are not only delicious, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan but also sugar-free. (That does not mean you should eat the whole batch, though). Enjoy!
Macadamia, coconut & lime bliss balls
- food processor
- 2 cups raw macadamias about 230g
- natural sweetener to taste I used 6 sachets of Raw Earth sweetener
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Process macadamias and sweetener until smooth.
- Add coconut and lime zest, pulse until combined.
- Roll into balls.
- Eat immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container.
If you need nutrition advice, click here to check out our range of available services.