Lúcuma coconut mousse v2.0
This version of lúcuma coconut mousse has the added benefit of the probiotic cultures in CO YO and the collagen in gelatin.
- 1 cup (100g) almond meal
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50 g salted butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 400g tub tub plain CO YO
- 2 tbsp lúcuma powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 4 tsp cold water
- 1 tsp gelatin (grass-fed recommended)
- a few squares dark chocolate (85% recommended)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt the butter and mix with the rest of ingredients.
- Line a small loaf pan with wax paper, spread the mix and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool down.
- Sprinkle gelatin on water and let hydrate. Melt over a pot of boiling water and let cool a bit.
- Mix coconut yoghurt, lúcuma powder and maple syrup with a whisk or mixer. Add hydrated gelatin and mix well.
- Line glasses or ramekins with pieces of the base, spoon mousse and top with grated chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
If you need nutrition advice, click here to check out our range of available services.