This is my go-to side dish to serve with curries and Peruvian dishes.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced (optional)
- Chop the cauliflower florets coarsely, reserve the stalks for another recipe.
- Pulse the florets in your food processor until finely chopped but not mashed. You might want to do this in batches if your processor is small.
- Heat coconut oil in a pot or saucepan. If using garlic, cook it on low heat for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and sauté for 15 – 20 minutes. Season with salt and serve.
If you need nutrition advice, click here to check out our range of available services.