If you don’t have a super sweet tooth (like me, wink wink) this strawberry, rosemary and pistachio parfait might be the perfect dessert for you. It is not only a looker but also super easy to make.
This treat is gluten-free, vegetarian-friendly and super healthy. You’ll get calcium, protein and probiotics from the yoghurt, vitamin C, fibre and lycopene from the strawberries and a bit more protein and fibre, as well as healthy fats from the pistachios. The rosemary doesn’t only contribute to flavour but also provides a small amount of antioxidants.
Strawberry, rosemary and pistachio parfait
- 340g yoghurt
- 100g strawberries, de-stemmed washed and chopped
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- sweetener to taste (I used 1 sachet Natvia)
- 1/4 cup shelled roasted pistachios
- Mix strawberries, rosemary and sweetener in a bowl.
- Get a couple of nice glasses and distribute half of the yoghurt at the bottom (so approximately 1/4 of the yoghurt in each glass).
- Layer the strawberry mix on top of the yoghurt.
- Pour the rest of the yoghurt on top.
- Finish with pistachios and serve.