This page contains some of the brands I love and trust. I will keep this list updated, so make sure you visit it frequently.
Meat and eggs
- Feather and Bone: for the best ethically raised top quality meat, poultry, eggs, sausages, etc. Location: Inner West, NSW.
- Sift Produce: great organic local seasonal produce that you can order online and pick up or buy direct every second Saturday at Feather and Bone. Location: Inner West, NSW.
- Doorstep Organics: for your organic produce needs when you don’t have time to shop in person. Location: Inner West, NSW.
Ready made meals
- Dineamic: affordable range of meals designed by a sports dietitian with performance in mind. All meals are fresh. They offer gluten-free and low FODMAP options in individual and for-two sizes. Location: Melbourne, VIC.
- Activate Foods: all gluten-free meals from a dietitian-chef team. They offer frozen and fresh meals in individual and family sizes. Location: Central Coast, NSW.
- We Feed You: yes, their meals are frozen but they are nutritious, tasty and don’t contain added preservatives or vegetable oils (they cook with olive oil). Their meals cater for various dietary requirements. Click here to get $20 off your first order. Melbourne, VIC.
- HelloFresh: Australia’s oldest and arguably most popular meal kit provider.
- Marley Spoon: One of Australia’s favourite meal kits focused on sustainability.
- Dinnerly: Australia’s most affordable meal kit powered by Marley Spoon.
Protein powders and other sports supplements
- True Protein: I use their whey supplements (WPI, WPC and lean post), creatine monohydrate and ZMA powder
- 180 Nutrition: I use their WPI, superfood powders, greens powder and low carb vegan bars
- Gut Performance: great supplement for gut health (enter code GABY001 for 10% discount plus free shipping)
- Ultima Replenisher: I buy them from iHerb.com